cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with LG Rumor Touch Calendar Syncing with any other PC calendars

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am going from a Palm Centro to a LG Rumor Touch and while i love the Rumor, I am not happy with the problems I am having with the calendar. The Palm calendar is awesome of course, and I never expected the Rumor to be as good, but... Please tell me that there is a way to transfer my Palm calendar to my Rumor?! If not, I need to be sure that I can at least make the Rumor compatible with either Yahoo! or Google calendar so I can sync up with my computer. Or does LG offer software for the calendar on my computer? Haven't been able to find any answers to any of those scenerios! Called Sprint...don't know. Called LG...don't know. Called Palm...don't know. Please someone help me!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Master

Only way you can sync calender on LG Rumor Touch is your work calender thorugh Sprint Mobile Email Work.. There may be 3rdpty app available in the Market.

Journeyman

I have used the bluetooth method to sync the two phones and transfer the calender and contacts..the only problem was the different settings for repeat appointments.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat