cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Contacts Groups on Lotus

Highlighted
Journeyman

Question about Contacts Groups on Lotus

Greetings, I'm a new LG Lotus user and I have a question that I can't find an answer to in the manual. I know you can create groups in your contacts and I would do something like that on my old Sprint phone. I could assign the group a specific ringtone on the old phone. Is that something that can be done on the Lotus? They don't even mention groups in the book that came with the phone.

Matt

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Question about Contacts Groups on Lotus

With your new lotus you can assign specific ringtones to contacts. Display a contacts entry, press options (right softkey) then edit contact and press menu/ok. Select default ringer, then default ringer, downloaded ringer, other ringers, my albums, voice memo, assigned media, or no ringer and press ok. Use your navigation key to scroll through available ringers. ( When you highlight a ringer type, a sample ringer will sound. ) Select ringer and press menu/ok. Press done ( left softkey) to save new ringer type. This is the only way to assign ringers to contacts with your new device. I hope this helps you out. Please feel free to send me a private message with any other questions or concerns.

Journeyman

Re: Question about Contacts Groups on Lotus

Can you please answer this question for setting a GROUP ringtone only?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat