cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recieving calls issues with the LX600

Journeyman

Recieving calls issues with the LX600

Anyone ever had this issue where someone calls your phone and it takes 6-7 rings before it displays on your side? It's wierd I can recieve and send texts without problems, and I can call out, but calling me take many rings before I see it. I called customer service and they said there's a delay from the tower to your phone, and it can't be fixed. Then he stopped my service, and reset my phone to defaults and restarted it, and now it's down to 5-6 rings before I see it. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I'm afraid I won't get job interviews or calls. Thanks

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Recieving calls issues with the LX600

hey sko,

no I haven't personally experience that problem before.  Have you contacted customer service at all?  let me know what you've done so far thank you.

Journeyman

Re: Recieving calls issues with the LX600

I did. Because before i wouldn't recieve calls at all. He reset my phone to square one and restarted services. They say I have a delay from the tower to my phone and can't be fixed. They said if it gets worse to call back. I guess this isn't the first problem with this phone. Others have said something too.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat