Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remarq phone

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Remarq phone

Has anyone else had problems with the Remarq phone from LG? My screen is constantly going backwards and gets lines across it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Wizard

Remarq phone

It sounds like there may be issues with the connection to the screen.  Take it into a Service & Repair center and see if they can fix it...sometimes they can with parts from a different device.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Remarq phone

It sounds like there may be issues with the connection to the screen.  Take it into a Service & Repair center and see if they can fix it...sometimes they can with parts from a different device.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Remarq phone

I have been getting this problem A LOT.  With mine, it started within just a couple months of owning the phone, and persists in an unpredictable manner.  I've never dropped mine.  From what I've managed to find in researching the problem on the internet... it seems like this is a VERY common problem with the Remarq.

One site suggested calling the LG Customer Support line's 800 number.  The implication was that there was a step they could walk you through that might help.  Another suggested that the problem might be with the battery.  But it's definitely not just you.  It's a problem with the phone itself.  I know that doesn't directly answer your question, but hopefully gives you an idea or two to help fix the problem.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat