cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remarq screen damaged, can it be fixed?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Remarq screen damaged, can it be fixed?

Our LG Remarq has a messed up screen.  It was in my daughter's back pocket, then she sat down on it.  Oops!  Now the screen looks fine on part of it, but the other part is black with blue, red, green vertical lines and it actually looks cracked.  It's not cracked.  Anyway, any suggestions on what to do?  It still works, but it is hard to see anything.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Remarq screen damaged, can it be fixed?

I would either file an insurance claim, or find out if the device is eligible for an upgrade. If you have insurance on the device, Asurion will charge you a $50 deductible, and send you a new phone on the next business day, as well as all the packaging to send them the damaged device.

Journeyman

I didn't buy the insurance, and it's not eligible for upgrade yet.   Do you have any idea what might have happened to it, technically I mean? 

Journeyman

Technically, the display just cracked. Pressure was applied and it seems like it just buckled. This classifies as physical damage. Without any of the above options available, I would look into purchasing a new device outright at full retail, or going by your local store to see what options they can offer you.

Journeyman

Ok, thank you for your help

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat