cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reviews of the Lotus

Wizard

Reviews of the Lotus

I will add to this post as run across others.

MobileTechReview
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/phones/LG-Lotus.htm

Phone Scoop
http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/article.php?a=231

Tags (2)
9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: Reviews of the Lotus

I am finally getting comfortable with the Lotus. One issue I found when I go to messaging tile it is defaulted to voice mail. When I go do the one click it tends to automatically call voice mail. Also, I bought my phone and another upgrade for another number and found activation and shipping fees on my monthly bill. I was under the understanding that when you buy online that these fees are waived. I've had to call each time and I've upgraded and get the charged backed out. I often wonder how much Sprint makes on these hidden fees?

Journeyman

Yes, this drives me nuts about this phone! Everytime I click on the messaging tile when I want to text, I automatically click the button, which sends me to my voicemail. Poor design. I wish there was a way to change the order of the messaging applications.

Journeyman

There is a tile that you can add to the tile carousel that is for text only. Click on the left softkey that says "options" and it then you can add/remove tiles and such. It's under communicate and tools. Hope that helps!

Journeyman

Journeyman

Although I have the latest version of the firmware for the LG Lotus, the phone has occasionally turned itself off. My biggest complaint is the voicemail or text message notification. I contacted technical support and was told the phone lights do not flash with a voicemail or text message notification. The suggestion was for me to check the phone when I have been away from it. I have never had a phone that did not have a visual message notification. I read the manual which said blinking red light (in most cases). Any help with this one?

Jeannie

Patron

I have the same complaint. I don't get a msg beep or anything even though the alerts have been set up. I sure wouldn't call CS, they'll tell you one thing, then tell you to take it to the store, then the store will tell you to contact CS, and round-and-round-and-round.

Journeyman

If you don't like or are having issues with the carousel of tiles, turn it off/disable it. That's what i've done and love it.

Plus you can see the entire screen and all of your wallpapers.

Check out forum section at www.sprintusers.com and look for the LG section.

There is a TON of valuable info for Lotus users.

Journeyman

Can you please tell me how to disable the carousel?

Thankis.

Journeyman

I've found out this is an issue with the phone it's not our not knowing how to fix it. We can only hope LG will do a software upgrade. Wouldn't it be great if the red arrows show for a missed call or message. What a waste to use them on charging the battery!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat