cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumor 2....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Rumor 2....

I have had my Rumor 2 for almost a year. I'm 49 yrs. old and have started to suffer the minor symptoms of getting old....er. I'm 6'3" tall and have the hands to go along with that. So let me tell you. This has been a most frustratingyear. It's a great phone for texting if you know how to abbreviate and your recipient can understand your abbreviations. If not, you'll quickly be sending multiple pages that are received in reverse order (last page first). That of course is only if you haven't gotten frustrated trying to hit those little buttons. one at a time. The camera is useless for anything but the sunniest of days. My phone had some sort of software issue and I couldn't change the ringer. They had to back up my contacts (nice thank you) but I lost everything else. Pics, texts, etc....The text itself is impossible to read without a magnifying glass if you don't have 20/20 vision.

Overall, on a scale of 1 to 10, for me, I'ld give it a 7 only because I've had it for a year and I'm some what used to the keyboard. Hey Sprint, how about a cover with a plastic magnifier that fits over the screen allowing us less fortunate Eagle Eyes to read the screen (yes you can enlarge the font to LARGE).

Tags (3)
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat