cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumor Ringtone Help

Highlighted
Journeyman

Rumor Ringtone Help

I recently got a new phone as my LG Rumor has some serious miles on it, but I miss my ring tones that came on the Rumor. Is there anyway I can upload these ring tones to my computer so I can install them on my new phone? Thanking you in advance for your time and help!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Rumor Ringtone Help

GaryBrackins,

Thanks for your post. Are you referring to the stock ringtones that were on the Rumor? What phone did you get?

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Sprintironman,

Thank you for the reply. It's a iPhone 4S. I am talking about the stock ringtones. Actually it is my wife with the phone and she said last night she missed a couple of the ringtones she used on the Rumor. I was looking for a way to upload them to the computer and then install them on the iPhone. I don't know if this is a proprietary issue or not.

Wizard

GaryBrackins,

Thanks for the update. Since the ringtones are stock ringtones those are unfortunately non transferrable. You may consider downloading an application that allows you to either make ringtones, or complete perhaps a search for audio files or MP3's of said desired ringtones.

Thank You,

Yahkie W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat