cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumor Touch Messaging Issue

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been having and issue with receiving texts from a non Sprint user.  I am not getting their messages until about at least 4 days later.  I am not having problems with any of my other contacts.  Does anyone know of a solution?

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Call us at 888-211-4727 and let us look at the message in the intercarrier gateway - it is a tool we can see all intercarrier messages in and they have error codes, latency and other message details. I know of several people having this particular issue this week so we need to investigate.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

i have a rumor touch,and i can not upload pics to my facebook account.r u having this problem as well?

Journeyman

No I'm not having any trouble uploading any pics to Facebook, but I did read post on another thread the other day about that.

Journeyman

I called this number and the lady said that the number I've been having an issue with was blocked and she unblocked it.  However, I am still not receiving texts from this number.  Is there anything else I can do?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat