cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumor Touch 'Voice Reader' incoming calls only

Highlighted
Journeyman

Rumor Touch 'Voice Reader' incoming calls only

Is there a way to have the 'Voice Reader' to read incoming calls only on the Rumor Touch?  My 'old phone' used to say, 'Call from xxxxxxx'  I've been playing around, but it seems to read everything with the settings that I choose...Tools >Voice Service >Voice Reader >Voice Guide >Alert 'on'/ Reader 'on'

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Rumor Touch 'Voice Reader' incoming calls only

dcrabtree68 wrote:

Is there a way to have the 'Voice Reader' to read incoming calls only on the Rumor Touch?  My 'old phone' used to say, 'Call from xxxxxxx'  I've been playing around, but it seems to read everything with the settings that I choose...Tools >Voice Service >Voice Reader >Voice Guide >Alert 'on'/ Reader 'on'

It looks like with the Alert 'On' and the Reader 'Off' it still wants to read your txt message that you receive as well.  It doesn't seem to read anyof the other prompts...  But unfortunately there isn't a way to stop it from reading Txt messages.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Rumor Touch 'Voice Reader' incoming calls only

Thanks.  I played around and came up with the same results.  My Samsung Rant 'kicked ass' with that feature...

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat