cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumor Touch - audio timeline scroll bar does not work on long mp3 files

Highlighted
Journeyman

Rumor Touch - audio timeline scroll bar does not work on long mp3 files

I like to put my podcast mp3 files on the phone.  The scroll bar to change position forward or backwards in the timeline of the audio file does not work on long files.  I have one podcast that is 3 hours long another podcast that is 40 min +-.  On the 3 hour podcast trying to move position is very skippy and I can't dial in any time past ~30 min.  The smaller podcast can't seem to dial in anywhere near the end either.  The display time at the end of the scroll bar is also messed up and looks like "A0:28".  This is minor, but the inability to dial in the time is a major problem.  If I get 2 hours into the file then for some reason lose my position the only way I can get back to the spot is to listen to the first two hours again.

My phone did a firmware update a few days ago but unfortunately I'm still having the same problem.

Is this just me?

Tags (1)
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat