cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumor Touch disable auto lock

Journeyman

Rumor Touch disable auto lock

I don't see any setting that allows me to disable the screen lock once the backlight shuts off. The main thing I want to do is end a call without having to first unlock the phone. Anyway I can do either? Change the auto lock settings and/or end a call without having to unlock the device?

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Rumor Touch disable auto lock

Doesn't appear to be one, I've looked all over for it.  This is one of the few things I hate about the phone, it's SO annoying to unlock to do something, and it locks so fast too, like after 10 seconds.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, if anyone has the answer to this question, PLEASE let us know.  This is the most irritating thing.  I'm really starting to not like this phone, this being reason number 1 on my list!

Journeyman

I was beginning to think it was only my phone that was doing that. When I searched under tutorial for the phone it did not mentioned anything about unlocking the phone after a call, which makes me believe there is a way to disable it. It is annoying me as well, hate having to unlock to hang up.

Journeyman

My Mom is having the same problem.  I just put her on my plan and got her this phone.  She said that's her main gripe about this phone.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.