cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumor Touch or Samsung Rant? Which is overall better?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Rumor Touch or Samsung Rant? Which is overall better?

Hi everyone. I have been with Sprint for a few years. Love the company!My first phone with Sprint was the old old old LG Rumor 1, & it was good for awhile, but then started to suck after about 3 months of use. Got a new Rumor cuz I went to the store & said it was defective, & the replacement Rumor phone also started to suck after a few months of use.

I currently have a Samsung Rant for the sake of change. I'm considering upgrading to the newest LG Rumor Touch. Any opinions on this from LG Rumor Touch or Rant users? Is the Rumor Touch better than the Rant?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Rumor Touch or Samsung Rant? Which is overall better?

I have a rant and my sister has a Rumor Touch. I had mine since March 2009 and haven't had any problems with it, and I could upgrade now with my Premier discount but I won't. My sister had her phone for 3 weeks now and loves it! In fact I use sometimes. The touchscreen is very responsive and user friendly. If you need to really upgrade then get the Rumor Touch.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Rumor Touch or Samsung Rant? Which is overall better?

Overall I think the Rumor Touch is better.  There are a couple things I liked about the Rant better and wished the Rumor Touch would have, but overall I think the Rumor Touch is way better. I like it better for texting and going online.  Took me about a week to get used to the touch screen, because I had the Rant for so long.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat