cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumor and Facebook?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Rumor and Facebook?

I want to know if there is a new edition to facebook, on my last phone my facebook page looked as if I was on the computer and that was the old version of the tough phone and now since I have the rumor touch the facebook app is very limited such as I can not see any of my people birthdays or my groups how do I get the original facebook app and not the one on the phone? I hate the app for facebook on this phone. Thanks

Message was edited by: LHILL009

Message was edited by: LHILL009

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: Rumor and Facebook?

LHILL009,

Have you checked the Digital Lounge to see if there is an alternate Facebook application for your phone?  If you do not see one, you can access the full web site version of Facebook via the Internet feature of your phone until there is an update or a new Facebook application is available for your phone.

Thanks,

SprintCares

Master

Re: Rumor and Facebook?

The Rumor Touch is not compatible with the Digital Lounge as far as gettin apps, Any apps you may be able to use can be found at www.getjar.com The facebook app that came pre-loaded is very basic and if it ever gets upgraded it will come in an update from Sprint, Be lucky yours still works, Many are having issues and are getting no support for it.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat