cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumor touch or Seek?

Journeyman

Rumor touch or Seek?

Hey everyone. I'm getting a new phone tomorrow and am torn between the LG Rumor Touch and the Samsung Seek. Which do you all think is the better phone? Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: Rumor touch or Seek?

Easy question get the Rumor Touch!  I have the Rumor 260 for almost 2yrs now, its the rumor before the touch came out.  Touch is badazz these phones are the best for what they do "call and text" hands down.  I'd never go with anything different for a talk and text phone than a rumor and now that a touch rumor is out shoot gives me goosebumps I'd want it, looks really cool its probably 10times better than the old model I currently have.

You won't be disappointed at all for what it does it won't ever let you down, so enjoy!

Journeyman

Get the Rumor. I have the Seek AND IT SUCKS!!!!!!

i've used a friend's Rumor inthe past and it seemed really cool.

I'm going to go exchange my seek tomorrow. The phone is just crappy to me.

Journeyman

Keep in  mind that the rumor touch has no IM built in and is not qwerty, No IM was the killer for me as I live on it. Too bad, with each rumor lg took 2 steps forward but also always 1 step back. Now Im not sure what phone to get next, I tried the moment and the keys are so close together I spent more time backspacing to fix my errors then texting.  Rumor had the best keypad for me, plenty of room.  Too bad they didnt put IM on it.

Journeyman

Ya I don't use IM just text message and phone calls, I don't need internet so I don't care there isn't IM on it.  At&t or tmobile would be something worth looking at schnmty2 for your type of phone?

Highlighted
Journeyman

hey ac,

what did you decide? curious to know thank you.

Journeyman

I've had the Rumor Touch for about 3 weeks now. I absolutely love it. The touchscreen is very responsive and it does everything that I need it to do. I looked at the Seek the day that I went into the store but it had more of a childish feel and setup. The Touch definitely has more features (although no IM but I wouldn't use that anyway; I'm a texting fiend). Needless to say, I'm very happy with my decision.

Journeyman

um.. the rumor touch is qwerty. dumbass

Journeyman

I was wondering the same thing. So i went with the Seek and i absolutely HATED it. Its a very basic phone and is very childish looking. I love the pink it comes in , but the set up isnt good on it. So i switched to the Rumor Touch and i LOVE it! Its a awesome phone. The touch screen is great and it has a lot of cool features. And for the camera being only a 2 mega pixel ; it works really good and clear. I would recommend this phone to anyone.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat