cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S7300 error when trying to add a Microsoft exchange email account

Highlighted
Journeyman

S7300 error when trying to add a Microsoft exchange email account

I have a LG Rumor Touch.  I am trying to add a Microsoft Exchange Email account.  I am selecting the "work" email account option.  Each time I try to add the account, I get the S7300 error message, "A problem has occurred on the server.  Please try again later ".   I have successfully added a gmail account.  I have reset the application and also tried to search for upgrade.  Latest version is December 30 2009.  Which seems really out of date.  Is sprint not updating this software.  I think the issue is related to a security pass code not being active.  If this phone was a smartphone, it might have a feature to enable another level of security??  Anyone know more on this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: S7300 error when trying to add a Microsoft exchange email account

Hello.  Sprint Tech Support has a special document for resolving this error message (S7300).  It may be best to call and ask for Sprint Tech Support.  (*2 or 888.211.4727) I can tell you that when adding an exchange account to most "POP" environments, the administrating IT for your email account sometimes has to open up a window of time where your password is active.  If you've already checked with your IT department and verified your login credentials are active and correct, then contact Tech Support for further assistance. 

Tom Deaver

Sprint Tech ~ Sprint.com Communities

Available ~ Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Journeyman

Re: S7300 error when trying to add a Microsoft exchange email account

CLOUTATA1 - I have the same issue (same phone) you have but mine did work at one time.  I went to the Sprint store who told me you know you should really upgrade to a smartphone as the rumor touch was not designed to handle email - although they did not have any issue selling me the phone and the data package when I first bought the phone.  They  contacted Sprint Tech Support - who stated they never heard of the problem - I suggested they google the error to see the magnitude of the issue.  Sprint tech support said they would call me back in 72 hours with a resolution.  That was last Tuesday (9 days ago).  I sure hope you have better luck than me - like I said it was working for close to a year and just stopped working - I too did all that you did above to no avail that's why I went into the store.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat