cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent wrong sim card with new phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sent wrong sim card with new phone

Ordered the new LG V30 from Sprint and it would not fully activate because the sim card that came in the phone was an invalid one. Why would they send the wrong sim card with the phone? Now the phone is useless.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sent wrong sim card with new phone

Anyone know where I can get the correct sim card since sprint doesn't have valid ones?

Highlighted
Wizard

Hi there! What type of LG phone do you have and is this the first SIM card that you have gotten for the phone?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Highlighted
Journeyman

LG v30 ordered from sprint website and it had a sim card inside the phone. 

Highlighted

I'm not sure how the wrong SIM was put into your phone, but stranger things have happened. How did you figure out that the SIM is invalid? Were you able to get the phone activated, or swapped? Did you receive a way to speak with order support, on your order confirmation? Have you spoken with them?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Talked to tech support and they were able to activate the phone but not the card  The guy said it came up invalid when he tried  

Highlighted

I will send you a private message to get more information from you.

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat