Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update: LG - G6 (LS993)

Community Manager

Software Update: LG - G6 (LS993)

For information or to report problems with the CallingPLUS update, please see this thread: Software Update: LG G6

Software Version: LS993ZV7    
Release Date: 8/8/2017  
Method: Available Over the Air  
Version:    
Subversion:    
Hardware Version:      

Fixes:

Bug fixes, adjustment to Moisture indicator recurring notice, UICC security enhancements, and the latest Google security patch

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

19 REPLIES 19

if you havent yet you should be receiving the LS993ZV8 update that updates your security to the Sept patch as well as brings in Calling Plus.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

I did! That is the one that has messed up my phone!

the ZV8 update was mentioned in the very first post by seawolf..she didnt mention the number but she DID mention another update was pushing out very soon that would contain Calling Plus..which you received. i downloaded it 2 nights ago and have zero issues. you might try doing a cache/partition wipe on your device to see if that fixes your problems...if it doesnt then you will more than likely need to do a factory reset since something more than likely didnt load correctly.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

Already tried cache partition wipe. Thanks for the reply. I'm thinking about trying the reset soon.

out of curiosity did you download the update via wifi, LTE or ?

Wifi...why?

its the preferred method to download updates since the connection is going to be more solid with less fluctuation or chances of fluctuation..if for example you see you have an update and start it up while going into a building/driving you can be flipping past multiple towers where the speeds/signal can flip flop and risk getting bad info for the update or mixed info.

For information on the most recent MR, please see the new Software Notes thread.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat