Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spigen Crystal Shell Case = Safe LG V20 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

So the LG V20 is one slippery critter.  Although she’s gotten away from me a couple times, I was fortunate enough to take a lucky bounce.  After those near misses I’m taking no chances and calling out to Spigen as my savior. 

2.jpg

I decided to stay on trend and picked up another crystal shell clear case (Model A20CS20688).  I’ve had great luck with Crystal Shell on prior phones and really wanted to ensure their trend of excellence.  Of course, crystal shell looks stylish as ever.  The clear window preserves the overall beauty of your new flagship device, with a good amount of added bounce in case the LG V20 gets away from me again.

Spigen truly is my one-stop shop.

All the things I loved about other past clear Spigen cases carried over into this new model.  I love the feel of the material and the grip of the side molding.  The consistency of which Spigen delivers, never leaves any surprises and again satisfies all safety and protection needs.

Spigen continues to do an excellent job facilitating the ports of your device (including the fingerprint sensor on the front and the wide camera lens).  The headphone jack has a good sized oval and will easily accepts a normal headphones plug (not just ultra slim plugs).  The camera route has a clean bevel inwards and looks very smooth.  Good attention to detail was made giving accessibility and functionality to each and every interface. 

Spigen works great with all my favorite belt holsters (Yes, I still use belt holsters).  It’s not too big and slides in and out smoothly.  It never gets hung up and the overall footprint is just a good size for the existing holsters I own. 

As far as protection goes, this case really has it going on.  I’m embarrassed to say (I’m a klutz) this phone already passed a drop test (on tile) and came out of the event totally undamaged. The Air Cushions on all four corners certainly do what they say.  Spigen is, has and will always be one of my first choices for protection.

If you are looking for a case on the LG V20 or any other device I would certainly give Spigen a first look. 

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

I am a big fan of Spigen and Evocel for my phone cases. The one on my current M9 is the Spigen with a kickstand that has protected this phone on more than one ocassion. For the V20 that will be on its way soon i have the Evocel that I will be putting on it (also with a kickstand).
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat