cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint ID Error

Journeyman

Sprint ID Error

I'm getting Sprint ID Error "Unable to Install Sprint Default 1 Code: 400" on the LG V20 LS997 for some reason it's not fully installing the Sprint Bloat Ware and when i manually uninstall all of it, upon reboot it installs again and gives me the same error message....I've done both ##SCRTN# and ##BRAND# (##72786# and ##27263#) and the error still happens.

6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Re: Sprint ID Error

Well that can be super annoying. Lets get this figured out. Here's a link with a solution, to fix this issue that's worked for other customers.  SOLUTION: Unable to install all contents 1 code: 400 on Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S9, and S9+

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Well since i already tried ##BRAND# i can only try the Factory Reset, well time to give it a go and hope for the best.

Wizard

Are you still having the same error?

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

I tried this method twice, it still hasn't worked. God forbid the Sprint store actually helps anyone, they act like you're crazy and will not do anything if you don't have insurance...Thsi is why I'm changing carriers in November.

GrandMaster

so are you wanting someone to try and assist you or no since you are wanting to leave anyways?

and when you performed the ##BRAND# did you do this while in a fully covered area and not just over wifi?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

The only thing to do after all other options are exhausted would be a factory reset. Just make sure you back everything up first.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat