cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint PCS Mail on Rumor

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint PCS Mail on Rumor

Is there a way I can get/add Sprint PCS Mail as an option when I click on E-mails under Messaging in the menu?The only way I knowto access it is to access Vision Home on the web from my phone or PC. I'd like to be able to get e-mail alerts on my phone when I get e-mailsunder Sprint PCS Mail. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint PCS Mail on Rumor

I had to go onto the web with my phone and access it that way.

Highlighted
Journeyman

To check your PCS mail using your phone you will go to Menu>>Web>>Messaging (1)>> PCS Mail (2). You will then be able to send and check your mail. If you do not have a data plan you will be charged $.03 per KB of data used when doing this. Also Sprint PCS Mail will be discontinued on December 31, 2008, just for a reminder.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It might be worth to note that if you have a Vision plan of some sort I would go to the Vision Software downloads and get the Java Mail application. That is a really useful app for sending email (plus it is free). It also works with many providers seemlessly (Example Yahoo). In addition, it allows you to search your address book on your phone. So if you have the email address loaded in for your contacts it will allow you to use them. Or if you have a Yahoo address book I believe it will allow you to access that too.

EDIT:

I thought I would check the digital lounge to see if it was avaliable under the LG Musiq the app does not show up. It does however show in one of the Samsung devices. I guess results will vary on being able to download this.

Message Edited by miketech_79 on 11-08-2008 01:40 PM

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat