Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador - LG V20 unboxing

Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador - LG V20 unboxing

It is the end of the year and that is when most Phone companies unleash their beasts on the market. LG did not want to be left alone in this space for too long and after a decent success of the V10 (not with Sprint), they decided to carry on with the V20.

The V20 is a massive phone! At 5.7" it is not looking to be conspicuous so don't even try. I will go into more details about the device in general in a later blog, but for now, here are some unboxing pictures:

2-20161205_103843.jpg3-20161205_103853.jpg

The box looks like the standard phone boxes from the outside, but as soon as I removed the sleeve, I saw LG's new slogan "Life's good when you Play More" I especially like the font

4-20161205_104920.jpg5-20161205_104930.jpg6-20161205_104941.jpg

This is another interesting and new concept I saw... the box opens like a book as you can see in the first image. Once you open the "book" you see the phone on the left, charger in the middle and battery on the right - thats right, this phone has a removable battery. Something that is now a

luxury rather than a standard!

7-20161205_105001.jpg8-20161205_105047.jpg9-20161205_105052.jpg

The phone is nothing but a beauty in my opinion. Although it has an industrial look rather the sleep curves we have come to see, the phone feels solid and has a presence, on a desk or in your hands.

So thats it folks, for now. Stay tuned for a more in depth blog on this device and what i do and dont like

Until then - Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer:

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint partners from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

--
Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee
0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat