cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swype issues after update...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Swype issues after update...

Had an update from Sprint for my phone today, and after doing so, my Swype stopped functioning fully. I can still tap the letters but can't Swype from letter to letter, which defeats the whole purpose. I get an error saying, "This version of Swype has an invalid license and will operate with limited functionality. Beta users, please run the installer again. All others, contact Swype." When you contact Swype, they say it's the phone company's problem...

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Swype issues after update...

Mychael.Anthony

I am sorry your running into this issue, I’m not sure how it could be the phone company as they only support the apps they produce and in doing a Google search it seem that issue is wide spread. With that said I will do my best to figure this out. Have you tried upgrading the app from the play store? Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling the app? Have you tried to clear the data and cache? Keep us posted.

*Clyde

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat