cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text notification problem

Journeyman

Text notification problem

Phone tells me I have two text messages, but there are none in the folder when I check. Can't get rid of it. Even tried turning phone off and taking out battery.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Text notification problem

Yep I know trust me, my phone always has the message icon showing I have a voicemail message, and I don't, some things are retarted but other than that it works just fine.  I learned everything my phone does now so I deal with it until it doesn't work anymore then I will go to the sprint store, every phone has a glitch you learn to live with it and know how it operates the more you use it.  Good Luck.

Highlighted
Journeyman

hey tea,

got the phone working right now? let me know thank you.

Journeyman

Hey! Yeah its working ok. I had to call customer care to have them turn on picture mail and voiceSMS because I had it turned off on my old phone...when they reset my phone the text notifications cleared. Been working OK since then. Thanks for asking! Have a good one.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat