cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking LG Rumor Touch Phone

Journeyman

Unlocking LG Rumor Touch Phone

I just received my LG Rumor Touch phone and I love it overall.  I have one question though.   When I go to make a call the phone will lock and I have to  use the toggle bar to unlock it before hanging up.  Is there a way to set that so the phone will lock after a longer period of time?

Any advice will be appreciated!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Unlocking LG Rumor Touch Phone

I had that same question, because it's pretty annoying. And unfortunately, no. There's no way to change the settings on the locking feature

Journeyman

Unfortunately, you need to unlock the phone when you make a phone call just like other touch screen devices ( iPhone, etc).

But you don't nteed to unlock it when you hung up.

Just move the toggle toward " End Call ".

Journeyman

I just got the Rumor Touch and I am having the same problem.  As the previous poster suggested, just press the end button, unfortunately that doesn't work and you MUST do the unlock thing!!  Very annoying, not so much because you have to unlock it but because I have to press really hard and it doen't unlock on the first try!!  I'm returning this phone and going back to my trusted Rumor 2!! LOVE, LOVE LOVE the Rumor 2!!  I thought I'd try something different.  I even tried the HTC EVO Shift, way too much to learn!!  Who needs all of thosse features on a phone? Not me, I'm getting up there in age!! Keep it simple!!  LOL

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat