cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used lg v20 unlocking

Highlighted
Journeyman

Used lg v20 unlocking

I acquired this phone from ebay  last month put my sim card in it and nothing so i called sprint to see if the phone was unlocked and the young lady assured me that the phone was unlocked on there end however i forgot to ask for the SPC code so that i would be able to use it on my network.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Used lg v20 unlocking

Hey there. According to our unlock policy, the requester has to verify the account holders name or the account #. Also, the phone has to be active for 50 days on the network and not reported as lost/stolen. https://www.sprint.com/en/legal/unlocking-your-sprint-device?ECID=vanity:legal_unlocking

If you have that info, go ahead and send me a private message.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Hello Queenk the information that i have is not much other than her name is Susan and she is from Minnesota  i had called last week and was assured that this phone was unlocked on your end however i forgot to  ask for SPC CODE any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated 

Wizard

I'm going to send you a private message, to get some more info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat