cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V20 Out Of Stock

Journeyman

V20 Out Of Stock

I have been looking into purchasing the LG V20, and am highly interested in doing so. However, the phone is listed online as being out of stock. Is the phone out of stock because it's in high demand, or because of stocking issues, etc...? When will this device most likely next be in stock?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: V20 Out Of Stock

HI @Vonn, we don't typically get insight into why a phone isn't currently in stock. The V20 is a little bit older device so we're receiving less inventory for it, but haven't yet been told by LG that it's end of life or that we won't get any more. When that happens we take it down from the website.

If you're really interested in this phone, and I don't blame you, I test drove one for a few months, it's a very solid phone, you can also look around on sites like Amazon and Best Buy or try calling some local stores. 

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

@seawolf I see. That's good news. When you say local stores, are you referring to local electronics stores, or local Sprint stores? As well, do you have any idea as to when it will be back in stock online?

Community Manager

Hey Vonn, I'm so sorry, I was out of town until just recently so I'm playing catch up.

When I say local stores, I sort of meant local Sprint stores but honestly, if you get it from Best Buy, that's fine too. Unfortunately, we don't get any insight into inventory restocks.  I'm sorry.  

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat