cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my Free case that was promised with the pre-order of the G2?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Where is my Free case that was promised with the pre-order of the G2?

Hello I placed a pre-order for the LG G2 phone back on Nov 5 with a new two year contract. I received the phone Friday, but it was only the phone. No case. Did I some how miss the available stock of this offer, or will the case be delivered in a different package?

Did anyone else do a pre-order of the G2, and get their case?

Tags (5)
11 REPLIES 11
Journeyman

Re: Where is my Free case that was promised with the pre-order of the G2?

I didnt get mine either?

Journeyman

Ok. Their are two people who didn't get their free case... Anyone else not get their case???

Journeyman

I was wondering the same thing.  It was advertised "while supplies last".  It was on the website so I assumed there were still "supplies".  How do we find out if it's on the way?

Journeyman

I wonder how Sprint will clear up this mess if there is one... LOL

Journeyman

Just got off the phone with Order Support. The agent I spoke was very apologetic and said that the cases are being shipped directly from the manufacturer and the started shipping today. They are expected to arrive by 11/15.

Despite the apology, this is yet another instance where Sprint has dropped the ball on a product deployment. Couple this with the far greater disaster of 3G/4G handoff that seems to be plaguing the G2 in some markets (luckily not mine).

Journeyman

Thank you for the report. Looking forward to getting the case.

Journeyman

i did not get my either. i saw that they are supposed to ship out today.11/15, but why didn't they let the customer know? i just ordered one off of amazon thinking that i would not receive one.

Journeyman

i didnt get mine either.. nor was i notified for a delay in shipping or anything.  maybe sprint likes to [inappropriate word removed] on our legs and tell us it's rain

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Journeyman

Update: I never received my case! Sprint was unable to confirm I was even supposed to get one. I called Order Support yesterday and they offered to send me one, for free. I got a tracking # last night. What a mess!

I feel like I must've missed something during the pre-order process? Was there an option that you have to check to add the free QuickView case? I don't recall. Regardless, if you didn't get one yet, you should probably contact Order Support and get it sorted out. It sounds like the vendor didn't do their part to get these cases out.

Journeyman

I haven't received one either. What is the point in sending a case after a few days of use? Sprint and LG [inappropriate word removed]!

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Journeyman

Just got mine in the mail today. Thing is amazing.

Thanks Sprint.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat