cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my phone keep turning on and off???

Highlighted
Patron

Why does my phone keep turning on and off???

I purchased my LG Rumor Touch in July of 2010.  Today, sept 27, 2010 it decided to stop working after it has worked fine for the past few months.  I was listening to some music on youtube mobile when all of a sudden it shut off.  Then it turned back on and the "Rumor Touch" bubble popped up like it does when it regularly turns on. then under it says please wait.  after about 5 seconds on the dot it turns off and does the say thing in a continous cycle.  I have tried taking the battery out and waiting and putting it back in but it doesn't do any justice.  Does anyone know how to fix this.

thanks

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Why does my phone keep turning on and off???

philly4lyfe215 wrote:

I purchased my LG Rumor Touch in July of 2010.  Today, sept 27, 2010 it decided to stop working after it has worked fine for the past few months.  I was listening to some music on youtube mobile when all of a sudden it shut off.  Then it turned back on and the "Rumor Touch" bubble popped up like it does when it regularly turns on. then under it says please wait.  after about 5 seconds on the dot it turns off and does the say thing in a continous cycle.  I have tried taking the battery out and waiting and putting it back in but it doesn't do any justice.  Does anyone know how to fix this.

thanks

If you have pulled the battery and left it out for a minute or so and the phone still Power Cycles, then unfortunately the only thing that I can suggest is that you cantact Sprint support or LG support for help...  It sounds to me like the phone is failing.  (800) 793-8896

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat