cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will KitKat ever be available for LG Optimus F3?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Will KitKat ever be available for LG Optimus F3?

The LG Optimus F3 would appear compatible with KitKat yet it's stuck on JellyBean. Will Sprint or LG make this update available?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GrandMaster

contact LG..they are the ones that make the final decision on things like this..if the phone has had 2 major updates in its lifetime then i would lean towards it not getting it...majority of the devices out there will only get 2 before they are considered EOL (End Of Life)

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

keithnyc111

Unfortunately we still don't know if the update will be release. Stay tuned at Sprint.com/newsroom for the latest news about our devices and updates. Keep us posted if you have any other questions or concerns.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
GrandMaster

contact LG..they are the ones that make the final decision on things like this..if the phone has had 2 major updates in its lifetime then i would lean towards it not getting it...majority of the devices out there will only get 2 before they are considered EOL (End Of Life)

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat