ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Sprint Stores be restocking LG G5 phones?

Journeyman

Will Sprint Stores be restocking LG G5 phones?

I've been looking for a new affordable phone since my HTC One M9 OS crashed on me back in April. LG G5 phones caught my eye though I couldn't afford it due to then being unemployed, I can now and ever store I call for an inventory check, doesn't have a stock of them.

Even in the Online Sprint selection it says "out of stock". Is this a phone that they're trying to push out of rotation or am I just in an awkward spot of them replenishing?

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: Will Sprint Stores be restocking LG G5 phones?

since they have the G6 out now odds are you wont see it..there were some issues if im remembering right with the G5 and i believe it was GPS..you might be able to snag a pre owned one through the site itself but i would check the forums here to double check and see if its the device you are wanting.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

The G5 is at end of life, which happens generally when the next generation of a device comes out. You might be able to find one in stock in a store by chance or perhaps a 3rd party, but unfortunately they're not stocked as part of our normal lineup anymore.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

I was looking for a phone that matched my HTC One M9. The LG G5 seemed nice and reasonable and I've had my eye on for a few weeks now. Going into surgery, I wanted something affordable(seeing I'll be out of work for at least 2 weeks). 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat