cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Sprint ever(/i) receive the LG V10?

Highlighted
Patron

Will Sprint ever(/i) receive the LG V10?

It's been 1-2 months after the release date. Is it still possible or should I give up on such expectations?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

I was told Tuesday night while on the phone with Sprint for another issue that Sprint is in discussion with LG about bringing the V10 to Sprint and that we should know something around the beginning of next month (March).  With that said, I don't believe what I was told, and believe I was told this strictly to appease my question.  I have also been told while in a Sprint store that it won't ever make it to Sprint.  My guess is that I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for it.

It will be interesting to see what they do with the LG G5?  They didn't give us the V10 because of the issues with the G4, so would they give us the G4's successor?  Are they just not going to sell LG's anymore period?

I realize they had an issue with the G4, but that is no reason not to sell other phones from the same vendor.  LG isn't the first one to put out a 'bad' phone.  Sprint's behavior is not going to win them any fans, and in a period of trying to grow the customer base, this is NOT a smart move on their part.  Okay, I'll get off of my soapbox now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint announced over weekend they will carry LG G5. I was reviewing video and specs late last night. Nice looking phone with great features. If I remember correctly it may be available in April. Guessing this will be my new phone since Samsung continues making phones without a removable battery. New Samsung S7 line was also announced over weekend no removable battery.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat