Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone willing to finalley give me a different phone

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

anyone willing to finalley give me a different phone

After months of fitting still nothing done n still haveing major issues with my phone im paying money for a phone that hardley works ive tryed resetting it trouble shouting updatein nothing i mean nothig has worked its still junk just cuz i dont have insurance noone will take the phone n give me a new one im gettin really anoyed with this big time im inchs from sayin to hell with it n u guys can shove it i will let everyone know never to go through u guys if u guys cant even fix the stupid problem with this pile of crap phone i baught n now am stuck with for 2 years

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

helenb11:

Thank you for reaching out to us via our forums. I'd be happy to look into this for you. Please provide your zip code, two cross streets, model of LG device you have, software version on the device and how you have it set under both network settings and roaming settings.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

helenb11:

Thank you for reaching out to us via our forums. I'd be happy to look into this for you. Please provide your zip code, two cross streets, model of LG device you have, software version on the device and how you have it set under both network settings and roaming settings.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat