cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fusic help!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

fusic help!!!

is there a way to save my mp3 or previous ringers that i have copied using my memory card to my new lg fusic phone i can listen to everything just fine but i dont see an option to save them as a ringer like i could on my old motorola phone

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: fusic help!!!

you shouldn't have a problem with MP3s. Files you buy from various music stores will generally incorporate DRM which may be a bigger problem (DRM is encryption added to the file that 'prevents you from stealing it'.) As for ringers, I think most of the standard Sprint phones will refuse to use ringers copied over bluetooth or USB. You have to use one of the various 3g upload sites; you upload the file to the site using your pc, then download it on your phone. It will give you some kind of warning message but it should work.

Also note that the Fusic's folder structure may be different from what the Mot phone used. Copy all the data from the card to a PC, then reformat the card in the Fusic. Now copy the data back into the folders the Fusic creates...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: fusic help!!!

You can not use files on your memory card as ringtones at all on the LG Fusic. There is a post on how to do this. I have the Fusic but have not tried this myself.

See this site: Add MP3 ringtones to your LG Fusic.

Also note, I have tried to send them to myself on those 3g upload sites, they do not work at all.

Iron, the LG Fusic is very different than most phones.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat