cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lg roumor touch software update comming soon

Highlighted
Journeyman

i just got done talking to a sprint representive here on sprint.com and he said he sent my feedback to the approaite department and i have a quote right from him it says 4:33 pm Lance N "i have forwarded your feedback and in the near future once there will be a updated version of the software, the issue will be fixed."

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

kmb1991,

I'm glad that we reported an issue for you. If you don't mind sharing, what kind of issue is it? There maybe a workaround. Let me know and I will check it out for you.

Regards,

William

Journeyman

the issue is error codes 34 and 107. there is already a work around but it still keeps happening every few months. either fix the issue or u lose costomers. pick one cause its not just me thats having the issues

Wizard

kmb1991,

The most up to date Firmware version for your device is, LN510ZVC.

To verify your software version, follow these steps:

1. Home
  2. Main Menu
  3. Settings
  4. Phone Info
  5. Version
  6. S/W Version

To update your firmware version, follow these steps:

1. Home
  2. Main Menu
  3. Tools
  4. Update Phone
  5. Update Firmware

Let me know the outcome.

--William

Journeyman

The latest version of LN510ZVC is corrupt and is the problem.  We need a new version to fix what ZVC broke (mainly the text messages not sending requiring a power cycle to fix problem). 

Sprint Employee

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble, the update to LN510ZVB should have corrected, which means user of ZVC should also not have trouble with this, if you still see error 34 or 107 for sending Text messages it may be best to take your phone into a sprint service and repair center to have this documented. if your phone has not been reset since being updated the service tech may require that, and have the reset documented incase you have continued problems.

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

Re: lg roumor touch software update comming soon

Not sure if ZVB corrected the issue or not (it could have) but when they released ZVC it broke it all over again.  They should have worked on getting a new version out right away but for some reason they lagged on it and probably didn't want to admit the screwup.  Unfortunately it appears like they might not release a fix at this point since the phone has been around 1.5 years and they would probably rather see people upgrade to a smartphone and pay more money.

Journeyman

I downloaded the latest version like a year ago.  I've been getting the error messages more & more & now power cycling doesn't always work either.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat