cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lg rumor touch makes you long for the days of bag phones

Highlighted
Journeyman

lg rumor touch makes you long for the days of bag phones

I got the first one had to exchange it the first weeks due to dropped calls all over the state of Texas and text not coming in... the second one well same thing all over from my home a block from a sprint corp store all the way to 300 miles away up and down the interstates drop drop drop...

This phone was so bad while calling cust service pushing this and pushing that as prompted it three wayed Bermuda... they even acknowledged "massive amount" of dropped calls escalated the problem and that call never came in only a message and no call back number then sprint said it must be blocking calls ... long stroy short bad custumer service had to tell the story 20 plus times to the point when asked to either transfer me to escalations manager or cancelations they released me from my contract. even sprint does not have a clue...

Then i come here to rate the phone it is so bad it will not allow me to rate it hmmm

1 REPLY 1

Re: lg rumor touch makes you long for the days of bag phones

I think what you have is a signal issue. If you are getting dropped callss allover the state, then its the towers.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat