cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lg rumor touch not updating

Journeyman

lg rumor touch not updating

i recently got an lg rumor touch and ever scence i couldnt get myxer to work or sprint app. well i talked to 4 or 5 diferent tech about it and i said it aint capible and the other said for me to cheak my frimwear. well i did and so happens its because of my firm wear. everytime i get to my update phone and go to update it it says error 7777 no update. well i cheaked my firmwear version on my fone and theirs a newer 1 on the net. i have ver LN510zv7 and on sprint.com the new one is LN510ZV8.  i keep trying to talk to sprint nothing works and was wondering if ne one knows a way to do it through my computer or somthing. or maybe just take the thing bak and get a new one?

Message was edited by: BQuiz91

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: lg rumor touch not updating

I have a family member that had the lg rumor touch. Myxer works fine, Try downloading .m.opera.com for the Opera Mini browser, that  might work.

Journeyman

Re: lg rumor touch not updating

yea thanks alot for that link i can download sum of the apps now. but theres still 1 thing my fones still running factory line softwear. the one out there for it is the 1 i need its the proformance and network update. im just taking my phone back to get a new one and see if i still have that problem i got a 30 day warentee

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat