cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lg rumor2-not getting calls-or vm text days later

Highlighted
Journeyman

lg rumor2-not getting calls-or vm text days later

Lg Rumor 2--all of sudden having problems getting incoming calls phone won't ring doesn't show missed call goes straight to voice mail, or if someone leaves a vm or text won't get it for hours or day later. Called sprint they gave me trouble shooting telephone to reset phone did this twice worked for week then back to same issue have called them for past 3 weeks and there telling me it could be manufacture issue and take it to actual store but i think its a newtwork issue i just upgraded the phone in july seems as if everytime my contract is due to be up then the phone starts acting up and i have to upgrade and sign another 2yr contract then start having problems wit the phone. Im taking it to the sprint store today.. anyone else having this problem??

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: lg rumor2-not getting calls-or vm text days later

I am having the same problem as well!  HELP!

Journeyman

yes!!!!!!! i will end up with 6 vms a day but the phone never rang also ppl swear they txt me but i never get it wtf is goin on?

Journeyman

I'm having the same problem as well. Ringer doesn't work at all

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat