Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lotus ringer silence when closed

Journeyman

lotus ringer silence when closed

pretty sure i used to be able to silence my ring by pushing the volume buttons while ringing (was awesome if i forgot to silence my ringer in a movie!) and now i don't know what i did but it will not silence the ring when i press them.

any help would be much appreciated

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Have you added your own custom ringtones? This is likely the culprit.

Journeyman

thanks for the help. it actually was even simpler than that; a simple shut down and remove the battery did the trick!

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat