cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my rumor 2 keeps saying theres a shortcode problem with twitter help anyone?

Highlighted

my rumor 2 keeps saying theres a shortcode problem with twitter help anyone?

it keeps saying: "message failed.shortcode may have expired or shortcode texting maybe blocked from your acount msg1051"

and its never done this before and other shortcodes are working anyone help?

Tags (4)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: my rumor 2 keeps saying theres a shortcode problem with twitter help anyone?

I have the first Rumor and it keeps doing the same thing. I don't know what to do either 😕

Journeyman

Re: my rumor 2 keeps saying theres a shortcode problem with twitter help anyone?

i have a LOTUS phone, and every time i text my bank for my balance, i get that same message. what to do?

Master

Sprint will need to check our premium messaging gateway tool. short codes can be blocked, but they can also be "opted out" with our tool. A scenario I recently assisted with was the customer had called in about other short codes charging unauthorized fees. We opted the customer out of those services instead of blocking all short codes because the customer needed bank alerts to still continue. The rep that handled that call, inadvertantly opted the customer out of the banking short code by mistake. So everytime we checked this issue for the customer, we kept seeing no blocks in place to cause this issue. But once the short code has been "opted out", the service provider is prohibited from sending any further communications. So the customer had to reregister for this service, or opt back in. This is assuming the banks in question are not having issues with their service or are acknowledging that other customers are receiving the alerts without an issue.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat