cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no reception on lg rumor touch??

Highlighted
Patron

well i just got the lg rumor touch and im not getting any reception..maybe on a good day it will top off at two bars for a minute but mostly down to zero bars..and i left old phone service for sprint so i expect what i pay for.. please help?

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: no reception on lg rumor touch??

I have the same issue! I have been with Sprint for over 10 years and never had such a worse phone! I enjoy the touch screen and the text messanger but the reception is horrible!

Journeyman

Now I know that it is actually the phone!  My friend got a LG Rumor Touch and has the exact same problem.....it is horrible!  She has to go out on her front porch to get reception at all.

Hopefully they will figure out something and do an upgrade.

Journeyman

Have you compared with other Sprint phones in the same locations? My Rumor Touch never had reception problems- In fact it had excellent reception. I do not think it is a "across the board" problem.

Journeyman

I never have more then 1 bar. I can drive down the street and lose reception while talking to someone. I have had sprint for a long time and have never had this bad of a reception on any of my phones until I got this lg rumor touch. Does those boosters help??

Journeyman

My husband and I both have the LG rumor touch. We have great service 99% of the time. Yours might have a defect. I know my hubby had to have his replaced due to a defective battery. It wouldn't hold a charge. They took care of it for free.

Journeyman

I have the same problem with reception on my LG rumor touch its horrible! I got the phone 6 weeks ago and Sprint told me since its been over a month there is no return and I'm stuck with it. I've never tried to return a phone before to Sprint in the over 10 years I've been with them. I guess its my fault they sold me an inferior product, so F me I guess -- thanks Sprint !!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat