cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

optimus

Highlighted
Journeyman

optimus

i have recintly bought a LG Optimus i love this phone its eazy to use works great on battrie life just a all around good phone 

Tags (2)
9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: optimus

I agree LG hit a grandslam with its first Android phone!!

Wizard

I came from the Samsung Moment.  The Optimus is such a breath of fresh air!  I can't stop telling folks how good a phone this is!

Patron

I just got one the other day. So far so good. Can't seem to get my comcast email to work on it though. Any my battery life sucks. It'll last maybe 7 or 8 hrs then have to plug it in. I don't talk on it much.

Compared to my blackberry where I can go 3 days before needing to plug it in to charge.

Wizard

Eight hours is good for an Android phone.  I can get 14 hours when I manage power use with Setting Profiles by Probeez.  Think of your Blackberry like a highway.  There are many restrictions on what can go on the highway: no pedestrians, bicycles, metal wheels, etc, you can only go one way, and you have limited access points.  This helps it run more efficiently.  Your Android is more like an entire open infrastructure, where you can ride anything you want and go any direction at any time.  This can use a lot of resources if you leave it unrestricted for all your apps and antenna usage.  By managing your phone, you can get it to work the way you want.

Journeyman

i dont know about you but mine dose not have great battrie life it just dont last that long. how long dose it last for you me it only last about 3 or 4 hrs

Wizard

If you are heavily using the phone, it is possible that it could only last four hours.  Let's say I was playing battery intensive game like Parallel Kingdom on the Sprint network, I could see it being possible that the battery drains in 4 hours.  After all, the battery is rated for up to 5 hours of continuous talk time.

(If you dowload Parallel Kingdom, make sure to use the code "rbhrq" to get a bonus to your startup gold!)

Patron

After owning this for two months now and a lot of use. If I am not using a lot of gaming or other heavy apps, and not talking it will last me 7 or 8 hrs.

If I am using a lot of heavy apps it will need a recharge in about 3 1/2 hours maybe 4.

I play the radio a lot at work and even with that going, I can still get 6 hours out of it.

Journeyman

thats the thing i am not useing it like that i bealy ues it

Wizard

Even the folks who complain about poor battery life still get about 8 hours of use.  The only other thing I can think of is that you are not getting any reception.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat