cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone number and account pin

Journeyman

phone number and account pin

Justin  [Personal Information Removed].  [Personal Information Removed]  Pin is:  [Personal Information Removed]  [Personal Information Removed]

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

8 REPLIES 8
Wizard

Re: phone number and account pin

arceles1,

Thanks for the post. We will be happy to look into your issue. We ask that you provide us details but not anything that is personal info related.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Ok

Journeyman

well so far none of you sprint reps have been able to help me. Im not like alot of people on here who say theyll switch providers, ill actually do it. Ive been a loyal customer for over 5 years now and have never been late paying bill not once and this is how you treat us the customers? ive had enough!

Wizard

arceles1,

Thanks for the reply. Whats going on? Let us know and we can work on resolving your issue.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

My screen goes completely black, sometimes it freezes up and sometimes calls and texts dont come through. I have done all the updates, hard reset, factory reset and even wiped my sd card clean and that still didnt work. I would call sprint and they would say that after i tried all of the updates and resets and failed for me to go to a sprint service and repair center. The store says that my phone is in good condition other than the problems im having but they wanna charge me $100. Now they are saying that i dont have the insurance and for me to use an old phone until my upgrade on 5/1/14. After all this time you would think sprint would have justreplaced my phone but nope. Its been 5 months with these problems one after another. I dont have the money to replace it and definitely dont have the extra cash to do the one up thing every month. This is a technical issue with this device so sprint should replace it for free. Endless phone calls sprint, chats with staff at the sprint store and apparently sprint would rather lose a great customer than replace my phone for free. Its sad. Ive been with sprint almost 5 years now and ive always paid my bill on time. Btw i have a lg viper 4g lte.

Journeyman

????

Wizard

arceles1,

Thanks for your post. Do you pay for Total Equipment Protection? If not any repair would cost you $75. If you had insurance on your device Sprint would be replacing the device for you at no cost if it fell under policy. If you dont have the insurance, I dont think it would be fair to all the customers that do pay for this service. You can also contact LG to see if your device is under warranty as this sounds like it would qualify since its a device issue. Are you sure the One up program is not an option?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Are you kidding me? It wouldnt be fair to the other customers? If they were having the same problem as me i wouldnt get mad. Whats your full name so when i switch providers ill tell them its thanks to you and the entire crappy company that you call sprint!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat