cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unlocked" Verizon phone is "not compatible" with Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

"Unlocked" Verizon phone is "not compatible" with Sprint

I have read many post regarding my same issue, it seems as though this is not the best suit for Sprint. I have bought a new phone, the Lg G7 ThinQ from a friend. My friend had Verizon, and told me that the phone was unlocked. However when I went to a Sprint store they told me that the IMEI is not in the system, and that its incompatible. So I called Verizon to see if they had it locked since the representative in the store told me that it might be locked by them. And after what it seemed like an hour waiting on the phone, they lady from cs of Verizon told me that they don't have this phone locked, because its post paid and fully paid off. So I called Sprint, and the people from India was unable to help me. Now I am stuck with a useless phone that I have bought as a birthday present, because I needed an upgrade. Can someone pleaseee help me, I would like my phone connected as soon as possible. I have been a loyal customer for more than 10+ years, don't let it be the last year. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: "Unlocked" Verizon phone is "not compatible" with Sprint

follow the steps on page one

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Google/How-to-add-a-phone-to-Sprint-s-Database-Fix-Incompatible-with...

its a full walk through on what needs to be done, who to contact and roughly how long it will take to process

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat