cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so fed up

Highlighted
Journeyman

so fed up

I have been fighting for weeks now bout my two phones on my plain i have done everything they would have done in a store trouble shootin turning off resetting the whole nine yards ive called an complained bout this stupid phone many times its an lg g2 i want my money back that i just paid for cuz odviously u guys wont give me new phones cuz i dont have insurance i will let ppl kno bout sprint too that u guys suck n dont care

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Master

Re: so fed up

helenb11 -

I understand there is no insurance on your device. However you did state this is a new device. Is your device currently within the 14 guarantee? Let me know, I'm here to help.

- JaSherai
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I dont kno if it is the 14th one all i kno is its the lg g2 n ive been fihtin n fightin for weeks n the last two days hasnt gotten me any where

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ive had this phone since june so i dont think it is anymore

Highlighted
Journeyman

We had 2 of the same phone for 3 weeks, not even just barely over 2 weeks. One of them got so hot it would literally burn your cheek talking and both we're missing calls and texts and lots of them. Important doctor and work calls and texts. We called Sprint hundreds of times to get help with zero luck. It's not worth the time or breath because no one cares about us as customers and the policy on your phone is to keep you with it or collect a full payment on another phone even if you have had the phone such a short time. Short of cutting off service and going with a new carrier and paying Astronomical fees to do so there's nothing they will help with and that is horrible and terrible business. Welcome to the sprint we all know.

Highlighted
Master

PAULS5111,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. This is not the experience that we strive for. Here at Sprint, we strive to make every customer experience a pleasurable one. I'll be more than happy to look into your options. Please send me a private message. You can private message me by clicking on my avatar, and clicking the Send a private message link on the right.

Nicole,
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

helenb11,

If you have had the devices less then a year and don't have insurance on them all devices carry a 1 year manufacture warranty. I would reach out to LG to see if they can assist with replacing the devices.

*Randi
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have and they told me id have to send my phones in to them wih ot replacement phones sorry that dont happen when i have kids n no other phone to call anyone if something happens in the mean time they werent very nice either

Highlighted
Master

helenb11 - Have you tried to bring the device into the Sprint repair center, to get it checked? Let us know, we are here to help. - Andy
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes i did twice n they even restarted it n trouble shooted it n put it in the right network area these phones have been this way for awhile n nothing has worked i have even tooken it to walmart n they dont even kno whats wrong with it at all n they called n they had them trouble shoot it n still nothing

Highlighted
Master

helenb11,

After reviewing your previous posts, I'm not seeing what the issue is with the device. Can you please describe what you're experiencing?

- John R
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

NIcole, I did exactly what you asked and sent you a private message with the problem explained again like here on Sprints public forum. That was 10 minutes after you answered the forum and told me what to do yet still nothing back from anyone. If its an issue of messages not coming through or some kind of technical error we can just finish the discussion here since this seems to be working fine however that's most likely not the issue as this is what happens ever time someone needs help and really needs a new phone and should get one. All help and discussions seem to just end and nothing gets done, no help. Today is my day off and we are heading out to look at new phones and if I get no help with this issue a new carrier after being with Sprint 11 years. Let's see if you are really here to help or if this is just a gimmick. I will repost  the results of service we receive at he end of the day. There you go Sprint customer service we leave this in your hands now let's see the results. You have my contact information this post works fine. Waiting for your directions for help to proceed.

Cary

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat