ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

still waiting

Journeyman

still waiting

Im still waitin for a superviser to call me back almost two hours later n no call back im gettin pissed even worse n ive already looked into new phone plains noone can help me the right way and is treating me like im dumb ive seen other ppls problems with the same phone as mine n yet there gettin the help ive been fightin for two weeks and still nothing

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: still waiting

Helenb11,

I apologize for any late response time. Let me fix this. Let's start at the beginning. Tell me what happened.

Laurel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: still waiting

The superviser i was talkin to said hed call me back n i never got a call so i called today n got sent to 4 differnet ppl pluse one was a superviser they still didnt do anything all over no insurance on my phone im gettin fed up with it all y cant anyone do there jobs im a new customer n i shouldnt have to be dealin with this at all..

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat