cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

texts with pictures and music

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a friend that received a text message with music and a title.  When she forwarded it to me, all I got was the Picture at first but when I go out and look, there are 2 other files with the music and title there that I have to open seperately.  Can I not see the message as a whole like she did?  I have a rumor by the way...

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

There are quite a few factors that determine how a message appears.

Which phone does your friend have and is their service with Sprint.  Different phones prepare and send messages differently and this is especially true with intercarrier multimedia messaging.  These variables are even more likely to cause the type of issue you had when the message is forwarded as the formatting will not carry forward a high percentage of the time.

So, to answer your question ~ No you probably cannot see the message the way she did. It is not so much your phone as it is all the other network factors involved.  Also I apologize for the length of time it took to answer your message.

Larry

OKC Sprint Tech

Did this help? If so please rate this post and mark your post as answered so others can refer to it quickly for solutions

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat