cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which bluetooth headset will announce caller id with LG Rumor Touch?

Journeyman

which bluetooth headset will announce caller id with LG Rumor Touch?

I now have a LG Rumor Touch. I like all of the features, except that I can not get caller id announcements through my bluetooth headset. Jabra BT2080 previously used on my LG Lotus. Worked fine. Assumed it would continue to work the same way when I upgraded to the LG Rumor Touch. Does anyone know of a BT model that will announce Caller ID?

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Master

Re: which bluetooth headset will announce caller id with LG Rumor Touch?

There are  couple of bluetooh headsets which announce  caller id. Remember this is a 3rd pty site and Sprint dont provide any kind of Technical support  on Motorola's site.The Motorola headset that supports announce  caller id  is  MOTOROLA FINITI BLUETOOH HEADSET  which has MOTOSPEAK™ APPLICATION. Currently motospeak apps are supported on android phones.

please visit this site for more info

http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Consumer-Product-and-Services/Mobile+Phone+Accessories/Heads...

CONNECTIVITY

• MOTOSPEAK™ APPLICATION2
    A SmartPhone application to hear texts and dictate a reply with your voice
  • VOICE CONTROLS
    Answer and ignore calls, Name caller ID
  • ADVANCED MULTIPOINT
    Connect simultaneously to two mobile phones, Manage call-waiting between two Bluetooth sources
  • EASYPAIR™
    EasyPair technology simplifies how you connect with Bluetooth® compatible devices.
  • MULTIPLE-HANDSET ENABLED
  • UNIVERSAL

AUDIO

• ADVANCED VOICE PROMPTS
  • NOISE REDUCTION
    CrystalTalk™ for headsets
  • STEALTH MODE
  • ECHO CANCELLATION
  • CRYSTALTALK™ TECHNOLOGY
  • 2-MIC

BLUETOOTH®

• BLUETOOTH® RANGE3
    Class 2
  • BLUETOOTH® VERSION
    2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate
  • PROFILES
    A2DP 1.2, Headset (HSP), Hands Free (HFP), HFP 1.5, Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)
  • WIRELESS BLUETOOTH RANGE
    Up to 33 ft.

Message was edited by: abe2020

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.