cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which bluetooth headset will announce caller id with LG Rumor Touch?

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Master

Re: which bluetooth headset will announce caller id with LG Rumor Touch?

There are  couple of bluetooh headsets which announce  caller id. Remember this is a 3rd pty site and Sprint dont provide any kind of Technical support  on Motorola's site.The Motorola headset that supports announce  caller id  is  MOTOROLA FINITI BLUETOOH HEADSET  which has MOTOSPEAK™ APPLICATION. Currently motospeak apps are supported on android phones.

please visit this site for more info

http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Consumer-Product-and-Services/Mobile+Phone+Accessories/Heads...

CONNECTIVITY

• MOTOSPEAK™ APPLICATION2
    A SmartPhone application to hear texts and dictate a reply with your voice
  • VOICE CONTROLS
    Answer and ignore calls, Name caller ID
  • ADVANCED MULTIPOINT
    Connect simultaneously to two mobile phones, Manage call-waiting between two Bluetooth sources
  • EASYPAIR™
    EasyPair technology simplifies how you connect with Bluetooth® compatible devices.
  • MULTIPLE-HANDSET ENABLED
  • UNIVERSAL

AUDIO

• ADVANCED VOICE PROMPTS
  • NOISE REDUCTION
    CrystalTalk™ for headsets
  • STEALTH MODE
  • ECHO CANCELLATION
  • CRYSTALTALK™ TECHNOLOGY
  • 2-MIC

BLUETOOTH®

• BLUETOOTH® RANGE3
    Class 2
  • BLUETOOTH® VERSION
    2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate
  • PROFILES
    A2DP 1.2, Headset (HSP), Hands Free (HFP), HFP 1.5, Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)
  • WIRELESS BLUETOOTH RANGE
    Up to 33 ft.

Message was edited by: abe2020

Journeyman

which bluetooth headset will announce caller id with LG Rumor Touch?

I now have a LG Rumor Touch. I like all of the features, except that I can not get caller id announcements through my bluetooth headset. Jabra BT2080 previously used on my LG Lotus. Worked fine. Assumed it would continue to work the same way when I upgraded to the LG Rumor Touch. Does anyone know of a BT model that will announce Caller ID?