cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found a Cool Activity Feature on the LG G7 ThinQ

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Found a Cool Activity Feature on the LG G7 ThinQ

Hey all - been messing around some with the Sprint LG G7 ThinQ as my daily driver now.
I have to admit... this phone performs solidly! No issue to speak of other than my inability to figure out the best way to take low light pictures of people without them looking grainy. I'm sure that's a user issue.

Anyway, here to share a cool feature I figured out accidentally that isn't available on my Sprint Galaxy Device, or my Sprint LG V30.
I was dragging stuff around on my screen and missed what I was aiming for. Instead I ended up pulling downward on a blank spot on the screen. Suddenly a new screen came up that I'd never seen  before.  I don't recall enabling anything... so this was set up out of the box.
Anyway, the new window is a really cool snapshot of top contacts, recent conversations, photos/media I've received, top apps and recent web searches through chrome... etc.
I love this feature and since finding it have used it daily to hop back into conversations or to find a recent photo.

Don't laugh at my lack of customization. I'll get to that later on.

Hopefully you find this useful.  GIF attached - Rick

Questions about the LG G7 ThinQ? Thoughts? What do you think about the device?

Until next time - thanks for reading!
Rick

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. As a matter of fact the PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. So what I'm really trying to say is,  my opinions are my own. I am not a Sprint or Device Manufacturer spokesperson. I just love to play with new tech, talk smack and help people when I'm able.  I also like to write/blog about tech. Hope you follow me here and feel free to comment. Thanks!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read my posts! My opinions are my own. I just love to play with new tech, talk smack and help people when I'm able. I also like to write/blog about tech. Hope you follow me here and feel free to comment. Thanks!!!
2 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Found a Cool Activity Feature on the LG G7 ThinQ

Hi. My son just found this on his LG G7 and I thought it was cool. Can it be enabled on the LG G6? My son doesn't like it, however. Is there a way to disable it? Thanks.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Found a Cool Activity Feature on the LG G7 ThinQ

Hey Japorama! You can it on/off on both the G7 and G6! 

To enable/disable this, follow these steps!

1. Tap home key > Settings settings app icon > Display tab.
  2. Tap Home screen > Search.
  3. Tap the switch switch off icon to turn this on.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat