Did you mean:Β 

LG V30+ Latest Update - Stuck in 3G

Go to solution
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: LG V30+ Latest Update - Stuck in 3G

PM me your phone number.

@siuding0601 wrote:

I am also having the same issue. Downloaded and installed the update a few days ago and yesterday it lost signal all of a sudden now it's only connected to 3g 😭😭

Journeyman

I'm having this same problem. The banner on this post says solved by when I click go to solution it redirects back to the same post. Am I missing something? 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hey Dozzy, I'm going to reach out with a private message to get you some assistance. We have to get some personal info in order to get this taken care of.  

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

@Em_Will_I_Amhaha! I'm Ok now buddy, thanks! After a couple reboots and about half a day it stopped disconnecting, everything is working as expected now... not sure what was going on.

Community Manager

Cool @1parkplace!  PM me your number @Dozzy72.  I am the solution.  MUUUUUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

@1parkplace wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Amhaha! I'm Ok now buddy, thanks! After a couple reboots and about half a day it stopped disconnecting, everything is working as expected now... not sure what was going on.

Journeyman

Another thank you to @Em_Will_I_Am who solved my issue on no time. 

Community Manager

Boo-Yah!

@Dozzy72 wrote:

Another thank you to @Em_Will_I_Am who solved my issue on no time. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat